Welcome to Cubecade!

Redefining Minecraft Minigames

Chat in our Discord
enter the community
play.cubecade.net
join 0 players

Rod Royale Updates

Discussion in 'Ideas and Feedback' started by Winaholic, Jun 4, 2019.

?

What update would you like to be added?

This poll will close on Sep 24, 2019 at 3:25 PM.
  1. 1st idea

50.0%
  2. 2nd idea

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3rd idea

25.0%
  4. ALL OF THEM PLEASE

25.0%
  5. none this is all trash

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Winaholic

Winaholic Newbie

Local Time:
    4:44 PM
    Hi this is my first thread so please have mercy on me xD. So, the first update that I think would be cool to see is a uhc mode. The uhc mode would have the normal loot, op loot, ect. except maybe add some health pots and more gapless. I think this uhc mode would be good for 1v1s, 2v2s, and 4v4s. The uhc mode would be fun for everyone as well as taking more skill to win:). The 2nd update I would like is to have anvils and get xp. It is very annoying to have two sharp one diamond swords just sitting in your inventory when you can combine them if you only had an anvil. The 3rd update I would like to have is a 1v1v1v1 rod royal as well as maybe adding 2v2v2v2s and 4v4v4v4s. This would have the feel of sg and be more intense. With so many people in a game maybe add a closing border that slowly does damage over time. This will eventually force teams to fight instead of people never fighting to get more loot then camping so they can clean. In this mode there should maybe be a cleaning system where if you get a kill you get some regeneration and for players to not be able to hit you for xyz amount of seconds. Please let me know your thoughts on these update ideas.

Jøøls and Amun like this.
  2. xFrappuccino

xFrappuccino Moderator
    MOD

Local Time:
    3:44 PM
    Hi Winaholic and thanks for your suggestions!

UHC mode: I like this idea and I think it would be fun to add a nice challenge to Rod Royale. I always have enjoyed UHC and it would be fun to not only have to worry about killing the other player, but also worry about taking damage from other things in-game.

Anvils and XP: I enjoy this update as well, as it would be a nice addition to Rod Royale, also all players involved would have equal chances to upgrade their weapons and armor.

4 Teams: I like the concept of this idea, but of course there will be the problem of cross-teaming. I like the idea of a border however, so you cannot just camp at your base and allow the game to continue forever. In Rod Royale, one of the basic concepts is that it is like an ultimate deathmatch, where two players battle it out on a huge map and I feel this idea contradicts one of the basic concepts of Rod Royale.

Question(s):

- Will these updates to the game be in both solo and team modes?
    - For Anvils, will you have to find iron in chests and build the anvils or will they be sprawled across the map?

Thank you for these suggestions!

-Frap :)

3. Nadaya

Nadaya Moderator
    MOD

Local Time:
    10:44 PM
    Heya,
    I like the UHC mode, it reminds me of another similar game called uhc meetup which is a very fun gamemode. And the Rod Royale suggestion seems very interesting. Its somewhat like bridges on hypixel but you are able to loot up.
    These are really good ideas and I hope to see them ingame one day. Thank you for suggesting these awesome new games.
    ~Nadaya :D

4. UltraColor

UltraColor Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:44 PM
    Heyo,

I really like the ideas regarding adding more players to each match of Rod Royal. I feel like this would be a great multiplayer game, rather than just duels. I hope to see multiple of the ideas listed in this thread implemented, as they’re all quite interesting. Thank you for creating this thread, I hope to see you around!

5. Amun

Amun Active Member

Local Time:
    3:44 PM
    ok first, yes i love this suggestion. its a master of an idea. Tho thinking it about it with a twist is rather one creative thing i must say. Anyways Uhc mode that's really really not something i would of thought of but would consider for the future. i think it would be really great if its added for real.

Anvils whynot tbh.

4 teams, yes please. Would consider it for sure.

those are amazing suggestions keep it up, and sorry for my random and stupid words over at the first line. <3