Welcome to Cubecade!

Redefining Minecraft Minigames

Chat in our Discord
enter the community
play.cubecade.net
join players

New Skyblock Permission System

Discussion in 'Ideas and Feedback' started by NoobieBye, Oct 5, 2019.

1. NoobieBye

NoobieByeNoobieBye is a Verified Member Administrator
    ADMIN

Local Time:
    5:53 PM
    How this new system would work is, there would be an additional rank called "Island Owner", Island owners can manage all permissions, and their permission can't be edited.

Groups
    Groups will be just a group of permissions, so for example, the Manager group would have
    permissions like "manage_members", "island_settings", "island_build", etc.

The Island Owner can edit the permissions of all of the groups and, the owner can also give individual island members permissions, so if they don't wanna give all the Managers the "manage_members" permission, but just a certain individual, they could.

More Cosmetic
    The ability to change the names and colours of the ranks would be neat, where you can change the name to be whatever the Island Owner would want, same with the colour, which would be the little square thing next to their name.

Hope that was clear lol

Mateo likes this.
  2. Mateo

MateoMateo is a Verified Member Administrator
    ADMIN

Local Time:
    11:53 AM
    I like this idea, except I think it might be nice to have custom groups, and group colors for each island. The island owner could create and assign their own groups and give each group permissions of their choosing. It could also display in chat something like:
    [Owner] S DIVINE Example: Message

3. Astelics

AstelicsAstelics is a Verified Member Moderator
    MOD

Local Time:
    4:53 PM
    This sounds like a very solid idea and I like what Mateo added on to it! I would love to see this implemented.