Welcome to Cubecade!

Redefining Minecraft Minigames

Chat in our Discord
enter the community
play.cubecade.net
join 0 players

News Introducing the Cubecade Friend System

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Jøøls, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Jøøls

Jøøls Founder & Lead Developer
    ADMIN

Local Time:
    3:05 AM
    friends.jpg

Hello everyone!

Today I have some exciting news to announce: Cubecade now has a full on Friend System! For the past few months the addition of a friend system has been the top requested feature on Cubecade, and today it has finally arrived.

What is the friend system?
    Simply put, with the friend system (/friend) you are able to invite players to your personal friend list. Doing so will allow you to view when your friends were last online, receive a chat announcement when they join or leave the server, and easily join their current game or server.

upload_2019-8-12_14-52-56.png
    Overview of friend management commands
    By using this easy to use list of commands you can easily manage your friends, join them in their current game, display their name history, and more!

upload_2019-8-12_14-56-12.png
    The awesome friends overview menu (/f list) (/friends)
    Friends, sent invitations, and incoming friend requests are visualized in an amazing looking menu, which makes it easy to view all your friends and invitations.

Oh and did I mention in the case you receive a friend request while offline, you will be prompted with a clickable notification in chat when you connect to a lobby. How convenient!

upload_2019-8-12_15-1-6.png
    Click the notification to list all requests!
    FAQ:
    • Are friends available for everyone? Yes! Friends are fully available to all players on Cubecade
    • How many friends can I have? The maximum amount of friends you can add to your list depends on your premium rank. Default players have a limit of 15 friends, while each premium rank increases the limit.
      • PRO: 35 Friends
      • ELITE: 75 Friends
      • ULTIMATE: 150 Friends
      • DIVINE: Unlimited!*
    • Is it possible to disable friend requests? Yes you can! Simply toggle them off in your preferences located in your profile or by using the /prefs command

We have plans to introduce further functionality to our friend system over time, so stay tuned for future updated! Have fun!

#1 Jøøls, Aug 12, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
    Mateo, GEVids, Nadaya and 1 other person like this.
  2. Pombo

Pombo Well-Known Member
    ULTIMATE

Local Time:
    3:05 AM
    it's my head!

3. Amun

Amun Well-Known Member
    PRO

Local Time:
    8:05 PM
    AAAY (im late) :D