Welcome to Cubecade!

Redefining Minecraft Minigames

Chat in our Discord
enter the community
play.cubecade.net
join 0 players

Answer The Question In The Message Above

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by UltraColor, May 26, 2019.

1. UltraColor

UltraColor Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:04 PM
    Heyo,

This thread is in regards to a new forums game that all members of Cubecade can participate in. The game is quite simple and in a sense, it is self-explanatory.

The General Idea
    Basically, players reply with a message on the forums and answer the question asked by the player above them, whilst also leaving a message to be answered by the next player. This game is specifically designed to allow players to better interact with the community and develop new relationships on Cubecade.

Rules
    There isn’t any designated rules, although there is a set of expectations. This game relies on players co-operating with these expectations, otherwise it simply will not work. I ask that each player who decides to reply to this thread fills out the format listed below, though it does not have to be written perfectly, as long as it answers the questions asked.

Format
    • Response - This is the part of your replied message where you respond to the question asked in the message before your message.

• Question - In this part of your response message, you must ask a question for the player who will post the next message. Nobody knows who will post the next message, therefore it is best to ask a question that majority of players can easily answer.

I’ll begin this game by asking a question for the next player who posts a response. What is your favorite game-mode on Cubecade?

Amun likes this.
  2. Amun

Amun Well-Known Member
    PRO

Local Time:
    8:04 PM
    ooo i haven't seen this on the forums my apologize anyways my favorite games on cubecade is smash wizards ofc ^-^

What kind of anime do you like?

3. Jeeb

Jeeb Newbie

Local Time:
    2:04 AM
    Not too sure, i haven’t watched anime for a while but the last one I watched had comedy and romance